RE: [OM] thoughts on catalog photography

Subject: RE: [OM] thoughts on catalog photography
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:09:45 -0500
Thanks John!

Color renditions is not that important for this shoot since the photos will
be digitized, compressed, and then exhibited on a web-based catalog.  They
are not using Colorific, or one of the web-based color systems.  Color just
isn't an important factor.  This company sells food products and ovens to
institutions and the web catalog is more or less a means for the customers
to get an idea what the product looks like, and to serve as a visual icon
for ordering.

That makes my job a LOT easier!!

Jim C.