Re: [OM] Purchasing money orders from banks

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchasing money orders from banks
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:50:58 EST
Well, here in the U.S., my local banks really don't sell them. What do you
think happened, they just didn't want to bother? I could have asked for
whatever manager and stood there and held my breath, but it wouldn't have
done any good because THEY DON'T SELL THEM.
I think you're giving the B.S. my friend....

George S.