Re: [OM] winders ??

Subject: Re: [OM] winders ??
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:37:34 +0000
At 08:24 2/10/02, Brian Swale wrote:
[snip]
What I said is what I do and prefer. And I gave the truthful reasons. Maybe people with smaller or different hands, or stronger arms, or - - ? would prefer something else. I also use my left eye at the view-finder, even though I am right-handed for most things (except using an axe or a cricket bat or a golf club - but I play neither cricket nor golf).
[snip]

Pick up a Nik*n manual focus some time and try to use it (FE-2, FM-2, FM-3a, F3, etc.)! Bet your right eye gets poked by the wind lever. It must be out in the "ready" position to unlock the shutter release.

-- John