Re: [OM] Bodies, lenses & the works

Subject: Re: [OM] Bodies, lenses & the works
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:58:39 EST
Frank,
Thanks for clearing that up. I had always thought the 'shades' icon in eBay
only meant the person had recently changed their name, not that they were a
brand new member.
I sincerely appreciate your offer of acting as intermediary, but,
unfortunately I have mortgage, food, and car payments. (small details) But,
as someone mentioned, maybe at half the price it would be worth it for one of
'us' to purchase the lot and then sell individual items to listees. There
seem to be many desireable items in that list, doesn't there? Since you're so
close to the seller, I'd definitely support you if you chose to purchase it! <
g>

Best,
George S.