[OM] KEH repairs/lens cleaning

Subject: [OM] KEH repairs/lens cleaning
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:14:48 EST
Does any have any experience with KEH in Atlanta for basic lens cleaning. I
have a lens which is is great shape except for some spots of dirt on the
element just behind the front element.  Doesn't look like fungus but rather
just a few fairly big chucks of dirt.  What I needs is for a repair facility
to take the front element off and clean the one in question and put it all
back together.  I know some out there would do the job themselves but I'm not
one who would attempt this project on a $400 lens. Any other suggestions of
folks who might be reputable and could get the work out in a reasonable
amount of time.  Thanks, Bill Barber