Re: [OM] repeating question: what type off ttl connector for T18 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] repeating question: what type off ttl connector for T18 ?
From: "Ian Manners" <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:31:27 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Tim

>I posted this question before but didn't get a reply.
>Does anyone know what type of auto connector I need to
>link my T18 to the OM 4 ? Is it the same as that for
>the T20 ?

Do you mean the Macro flash T8, or T28 ?
I've not heard of a T18.

The T Power Control 1 has a TTL auto cord socket at the side.
So if you mean the T8 or T28, the answer is you only require one
of the TTL cords (but not the one for the F280)

Cheers
Ian Manners

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= 3639 E3AD 8897 3E9A D68D  C340 8D01 2D80 6117 B593

Practice Random Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty