RE: [OM] Fixing a Loose Focus Ring

Subject: RE: [OM] Fixing a Loose Focus Ring
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:18:16 -0800 (PST)
Jim Timpe wrote:
> Ahem... did I miss something this weekend???   Is this related
> to the new
> job opportunities at work???????????????????

Joel had commented that our Iowa winter we've been having was
about as photogenic as a naked old man.

No relation to work.  Still waiting on completion of the
interviews of the other candidates.  Don't know if I even want
the job.  If they don't pay enough, it isn't worth the stress
level.  In a way, I'd rather stay put and head up the NOC.

Course, I'd rather move to the U.P. and hunt and fish.

AG-Schnozz