[OM] [OT] Need help with subject of thread from last summer 2001

Subject: [OM] [OT] Need help with subject of thread from last summer 2001
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:41:37 -0700
My apologies for this wayyyyyyy-off-topic post, but I'm doing some followup for
a reason unrelated to photography.

Sometime around last July or August (my apologies, but I can't remember
precisely, and I'm unable to find it in the Archives) there was an OT thread
regarding the electrical potential of human nerve fibres and how the resting
potential had been somehow lowered in the last century due to atmospheric
nuclear tests, the byproducts of which had gotten involved with some of the
biochemistry of the human nervous system (I think the calcium channel, but I
can't remember for sure).

Would the author/authors of that thread be so kind as to contact me off-List?
I need more info.

Thanks.  We now return you to our regularly-scheduled lust-fest of all things
Olympus.  8^>

Garth