[OM] Historical prices on E*ay & Winders

Subject: [OM] Historical prices on E*ay & Winders
From: Chris Linek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:29:17 +1000
Hey all

There was mention some time back about someone having a list of historical prices of OM gear from E*ay.

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction to this information?

1 I have one Winder 2 and want another for my other body
2 990f the time
3 I use it for everything 'cepting self-timer shots. For some reason, it tends to fire off the winder in mid-timer 4 Semi permanent. Migrates between my om2sp and om10. Which is why I want another one. In which case, they'd be permanent fixtures.

My poor ol' om10.. it's been relegated to back-up since I got the OM2sp going. Look at it, sitting all lonely on the shelf, unused, thinking itself unloved and unwanted. Probably crying quietly because I don't hardly use it anymore. There, there lil 10, come to pappy. I promise, I'll take you with me next trip.

Cheers

Chris in Oz