Re: [OM] Re: OM El mail no pudo, or whatever.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM El mail no pudo, or whatever.
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:16:54 -0800
It says: The mail cannot be delivered because the user is inactive on the system or doesn't exist.

I haven't ever received it in Spanish, but have (very seldom) received it's English equivalent when the receiving system is rejecting mail, sometimes when an incoming mail quota, number or size, had been exceeded. Could be happening in a router in Mexico that's having a bad day?

Moose

Am I the only one getting this? For the last three or four days, this happens with certain messages, not all, but about one out of three, and I don't think there's any correlation between whether I'm replying to a message or sending an original one.

El mail no pudo ser entregado debido a que el usuario es inactivo en el sistema o no existe.