RE: [OM] I need to find a special case

Subject: RE: [OM] I need to find a special case
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:40:30 -0700
I need to find a special caseI've seen Hassy systems in aluminum cases that
had multiple levels and opened like a fisherman's tackle box. I think they
were made by Halliburton. My wife's hair dresser also has aluminum cases
like that but there is no brand on them. They were given by Redkin as a
premium gift. I keep my astronomy stuff in a LowePro VidCam 6 bag and that
seems to work well for me. I have an extra one of those that is new and
still in the original plastic if anyone needs one.
/jim