Re: [OM] 40mm F/2 on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] 40mm F/2 on eBay
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:53:12 EST
Ok,
If people want to do it, I'll host the competition. Send me your guess and
I'll contribute an as yet to be named Olympus doo-dad from my personal
collection, guaranteed to have a retail value of *at least* $1.99 (US) The
auction ends Feb. 18
1527 HRS  Pacific time, so let's set a deadline of 0900 HRS Pacific time on
the 18th- (High Noon here in New Joisey).

Cheers!
George S.