Re: [OM] Shooting sports, after dark. Pushing and pulling film

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting sports, after dark. Pushing and pulling film
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:27:52 -0800 (PST)
the pics I've shot with TMAX 3200 have a very pleasing
grain to my eye. Grain is different for me with  black
and white vs color. If that same grain was on a color
picture I'd seriously dislike it, but in shades of
grey grain is nice to have, gives things a 'texture'
that helps supplant the lack of color.

Mark Lloyd