Re: [OM] De plan! De plan!

Subject: Re: [OM] De plan! De plan!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:44:57 EST
Walt, remember you can stash all your stuff in your cabin and only take what
you need for the day.  I wouldn't leave home without the 300mm and a 2X if
you have one.  I would also carry something that would give me macro
capability if I had an interest in that type of photography.  The cruise line
is also going to xray your carry on luggage.  Had more trouble with them
thanthe airlines last summer.  Enjoy and take plenty of pictures. Don't miss
the whale watching side trip in Juneau.  Bill Barber