[OM] De plan! De plan!

Subject: [OM] De plan! De plan!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:43:35 +1300
Hi Walt,

Took a while, but you finally got there <g>

Congratulations !!

I feel sure there'll be no shortage of opportunities to use OM  gear.

Having just read AG's post, I think he has very good points there.

2 -3 bodies to cover body failure and film types, and no more than about 4
lenses. There'll be probably little opportunity to shoot closeup except in the
tourist towns and probably your small zoom will cope with that.

With a minimal kit, there's less to worry about caring for, less to lose in
theft,
and the rest of the entourage will feel that they still matter and the trip is
not
only for photography. Above all, have fun and enjoy yourself with others.

Brian
> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:54:06 -0500
> From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] De plan!  De plan!
>
> Some of you may be getting tired of my ruminations about what to
> take on the Alaska trip later this year,