Re: [OM] De plan! De plan!

Subject: Re: [OM] De plan! De plan!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:13:10 EST
Walt. Don't do it. Don't take that list of gear.

Take  the OM-4Ti ( the metering may come in handy if you are shooting the
glaciers or snow scenes) and maybe the OM-1 as a backup.

Loose ALL the lenses except the 180 and the 300.

Use the C-2000Z and an XA for everything else, including all shots on board
the ship.
You will tire very quickly of lugging a camera bag all over the ship, plus
you'll get a geek reputation

George S.