Re: [OM] Help Me Again!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help Me Again!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:39:23 EST
At first glance, I noticed the ad was worded and presented nicely, made me
almost want an E-10. Then I noticed her feedback rating- she has 36
'negatives' in the past 6 months. I know she has a zillion auctions, (1295),
but even some of the "Neutral" feedbacks mention --- "The camera arrived, but
not the stated accessories." I think dealing with this seller would be a
crap-shoot. Fuggetabout getting "Warranty service" 5 years from now. You'll
probably just get the 90 day warranty... Just my opinion...

George S.