Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?

Subject: Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:49:44 -0800

I've gotten a few of these Olympus .pdf manuals... but the model coverage
isn't complete, although it appears they are improving it. I wish more
companies did this, it doesn't cost them much, if they aren't going to
otherwise print and provide the old literature, to throw it up as .pdf's for
those who need it.
--

Jim Brokaw

I might have missed something again, and if so forgive me. But as of this summer Olympus was still providing manuals free for certain cameras, this to include the OM-1n and OM-4T--they mailed one of each to me gratis. These appeared to be Xeroxed copies saddle-stitched by someone at the company--fully functional, though.

I used this number (which used to reside on John's Camtech home page): 1-800-221-3000.

Tris