Re: [OM] Kinky Freidman

Subject: Re: [OM] Kinky Freidman
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:07:34 -0500
I guess I?m not keeping up like I used to.  I didn't know Van Ronk
had died.  He was quite a character.  I'm working from home today,
so I just put on one of his CDs, "Inside Dave Van Ronk."  Maybe
the words to one of his best known songs, "Cocaine Blues," were
somewhat prophetic:

Cocaine's for horses, not for men;
They say it'll kill me, but they don't say when;
Cocaine run all around my brain.

Walt Wayman