[OM] WTB: Stainless steel film developing 120 reels and tanks....

Subject: [OM] WTB: Stainless steel film developing 120 reels and tanks....
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:00:26 -0800
I am looking for a 120 stainless steel reel, as well as a stainless steel tank that can develop two rolls of 120 at once. If anyone has an old box with developing equipment in the attic, I'm looking.

I'd pay cash, or maybe we could do a trade for OM equipment, filters, brochures, etc.

OM content: I use my OM-4 meter to meter my 120 cameras!

Please respond to:

james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx