Re: [OM] 3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] 3Ti
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:18:38 -0500
This may be the stupidest, most over-simplified answer of the
month, but I'd guess it does it just exactly the same way as the
OM-4/T/Ti: It opens the shutter, triggers the flash, measures the
amount of light reaching the film, then when there's been enough
light let in through that little hole in the lens, it turns off
the flash, and the shutter closes.  If I am wrong, then I am
wrong.  Wouldn't be a first.

Walt Wayman