Re: [OM] 3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] 3Ti
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:46:30 +0100
: This may be the stupidest, most over-simplified answer of the
: month, but I'd guess it does it just exactly the same way as the
: OM-4/T/Ti:

: It opens the shutter,

Right.

: triggers the flash,

Right.

: measures the : amount of light reaching the film,

Right.

: then when there's been enough light let in through
: that little hole in the lens, it turns off the flash,

Right.

: and the shutter closes.

Wrong!!!! Mechanical camera, remember??? Stays open to selected speed.

: If I am wrong, then I am wrong.  Wouldn't be a first.

Right ;)

hnz (The urge to buy is getting bigger and bigger. Hey! Who needs an
OM-3Ti-less home anyway??? ;)