Re: [OM] XA and A16 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] XA and A16 flash
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:35:33 +0100
Hi Bob

I use an A16 with my XA. I think that it is worth finding; at 100asa the
A11 max on auto is 8ft, whereas the A16 max is 13ft. At 400asa, the A11 max
is 16ft, whereas the A16 is 26ft.

The dial/wheel on the front of the A16 is the tightening device for
mounting to the XA, instead of the screw wheel on the end of the A11.

Roger Key

Bob Gries wrote:

Does anyone have an A16 flash w/ their XA?  Is it worth it to try and
find one w/ an A16?  What is the dial on the front of the flash for? And
does anyone know where I could download the specs for the flashes.

I found the original inst. On the Oly site, but this only covers the
A11.

Thanks!

Bob Gries