Re: [OM] Test request

Subject: Re: [OM] Test request
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:41:12 +0000
Thanks very much for the test reports, everyone - that was exactly what
I wanted to hear.  For those curious about what that directory contains,
it's actually a whole lot of Hubble Space Telescope data.  Why did I
point you all to that?  I just wanted to find out if the disk they're
all sitting on can be seen by people in the outside world, and if Unix
symbolic links look just like normal directories to our server
software.  Looks like it's a tick in both boxes, which is very, very
useful to know!

Cheers,
Roger