[OM] Pssst... So, you want a 35/ 2.8?

Subject: [OM] Pssst... So, you want a 35/ 2.8?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:44:05 EST
I just happen to have the following for sale...
10 day MBG on all items.

Zuiko 35 / 2.8 SN 1459xx -  a beautiful silver schnozz in very good
condition, some light paint wear on aperture ring. Great glass and snappy,
clean aperture blades. I just purchased this from a list member a couple of
weeks ago, then a 35/ 2 was just about dropped in my lap a few days later.
Caps included
$75 +$4 shipping to US addresses. (outside U.S. sales are OK of course)

Zuiko 50 /1.4 SN 740xxx - I know SN says single-coated, but it is not a
silver-nose, and there are what seems to be MC? reflections. (Red, yellow,
purple. [No green] )
Lens exterior appears to be like new, but a fair amount of dust visible thru
lens. Caps included. I'll sell this for $60, shipping included to U.S.

Vivitar 35-70 / 3.5  MC zoom. Lens appears in just about brand new condition
inside and out. Very clean. This is a lightweight lens for a zoom. I have too
many lenses in this range. Caps included. $40 -shipping included to U.S.