Re: [OM] 17" Flat Panel or 21" Trinitron for Zuiko Images

Subject: Re: [OM] 17" Flat Panel or 21" Trinitron for Zuiko Images
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:23:26 -0500
I don't have a clue, but I hope the right answer is the 17" flat
panel.  The UPS guy came yesterday and our (I'll have to share it)
new Dell 8200 and 17" flat panel monitor are still in boxes in the
foyer.  Looks like a weekend project.  With 512MB of ram and 64MB
on the video card, maybe I should get Photoshop now.  I'm such an
old retro fart, though, I still consider it cheating.

Walt Wayman