Re: [OM] 3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] 3Ti
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:36:43 +1100
I always thought it would be worth it. But after using some TTL flash on a
2SP and 4Ti, I think guide numbers are easier. TTL gets fooled too easily by
backgrounds. When I get my slide scanner (sigh!) I'll post some macro shots
with manual flash and head count of exposure. It's not that hard.

I've got to do the FP flash thing though.

Foxy