RE: [OM] PMA show

Subject: RE: [OM] PMA show
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:43:44 -0500
My dilemma is really film vs digital - I'm already set up nicely for 35mm or
120 and the only disadvantage I see right now is the time it takes for
scanning the slides.  I can do 4 at once, so that really isn't a major
problem.  I'm hoping that Olympus is one of the new partners named by
Foveon, but I won't be there Monday for the announcement either.  I can only
make it over there on Sunday.

Anyway, after the 24th - I may have changed my mind!

Jim C.