RE: [OM] 17" Flat Panel or 21" Trinitron for Zuiko Images

Subject: RE: [OM] 17" Flat Panel or 21" Trinitron for Zuiko Images
From: Johan Malmström <jmm98002@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:06:24 +0100 (MET)
This is getting way of topic but...

>  Is this useful? well, I write code all day, and I honestly don't think I
> could live without the second monitor now -- somewhere to put the debugger
> while testing apps/put the docs/etc. If all I was doing was editing photos,
> it would be less critical, but I see the attraction of putting all the
> floating tools out of the way, too.
>
>  Careful.. once you've tried it, you can't go back..
>
>  -- dan

Nothing beats a two monitor setup when you are writing code, and if you use LCD
they don't disturb each other! And it's great when you do desktop work to.
Going from one 17" monitor to one 19" monitor don't give you a fraction more of
working space if you compare going from one 17" to two 17"!!!

What is the price realation between one 17" flatscreen and two 17" CRTs... I
would put my money on the later...

/ Johan

----
Johan Malmström                  |  Master year student in Computer
jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx               |  Science @ Mälardalen University
homepage.mac.com/jmalmstrom      |  Department for Computer Science