Re: [OM] Photoshop?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:54:35 +0000
Paintshop pro is a whole lot cheaper than Photoshop, and it's a good
program, but still sizable expenditure for someone on a budget.
Alternatives are the limited versions of Photoshop which you get bundled
with scanners and the like (I got Photoshop LE with my Scanwit, and
having tried the full version I find it much better when handling many
large scans - proper photoshop tended to get veeery slow), or if you've
got Linux on your machine, the Gimp is a very powerful package, and best
of all it's free!

Roger