Re: [OM] Samyang WA was De plan! De plan!

Subject: Re: [OM] Samyang WA was De plan! De plan!
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:18:35 -0800
Looking at my Vivitar (two touch, as I said) I'm thinking a one touch in this focal range might be very difficult to design because of physical constraints. It's certainly very light, but doesn't feel flimsy or sloppy at all. The lens mount is proper looking metal which has very little load on it. I know many of us tend to equate build quality with 'metal' and 'heavy' (except possibly in music). Given equal performance and reliability, I'd have to say I would prefer light to heavy.

Moose