Re: [OM] Need help w/Winder 2, QUICKLY!

Subject: Re: [OM] Need help w/Winder 2, QUICKLY!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:22:32 EST
I had one that wouldn't work and the following solution was offered by Clint
or John.  The battery tray was a little warped although it didn't appear to
be.  Put a wooden pencil on the flat side of the battery tray. Put a strong
rubber band in the middle of the pencil and then put a 6 or 8 penny nail
under each end of the pencil.  Put this under a a 100 watt bare light bulb at
a distance of 10 or 12 inches overnight.  It will take the warp out and the
thing will work again if that is the problem.  These direction may be a
little confusing.  The pencil and battery holder are parallel, the nails are
perpendicular to the pencil and slid between the pencil and the battery tray.
 Hope that helps. Worked for me. Bill Barber