Re: [OM] On the Bubble

Subject: Re: [OM] On the Bubble
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:14:37 -0800
In a message dated 2/15/2002 Jon Mitchell writes:

<< I've just had 2
job interviews today (separate companies), so I'm a bit knackered now !!
One is for Formula One Camera Association (provides the TV feeds at all
the
Grand Prixs throughout the year) so I would get to travel lots and go to
all
the Grand Prixs !!  That could be a lot of fun, and I may be tapping
into
Mike Veglia's knowledge if I get the job and get some spare time at the
circuits ... ! >>

Wow, that could be a fun job. Good luck at whatever you land. Of course
if you do get the FOCA TV gig, you may just need a personal tutor for
the USGP ;-)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com