Re: [OM] Re: Difference between the OM4T and the OM4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Difference between the OM4T and the OM4Ti
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:28:35 EST
They're the same. One designation was for the U.S. market, and the other was
for the rest of the world, to prevent selling 'grey' market stuff. Olympus
eventually stopped caring, and now they're all marked "Ti".
Sorry I can't address the scanning question, as I have zero experience there.

Best,
George S.