Re: [OM] Zuiko 35 f/?? (evil kevspy)

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35 f/?? (evil kevspy)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:17:02 -0500
Here's what I wrote to him:

You're not doing anyone any favors by constantly listing that 2.8 lens as an
F2, then using your disclaimer about "going by the pictures if the actual
lens is different."  What's the point?  Are you constantly trying to cheat
people?

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121