Re: [OM] Developing black&white at home

Subject: Re: [OM] Developing black&white at home
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:17:10 +1100
>Is there a TOPE upcoming for images of, say, Andrew F. headfirst down a well
>made bed.  I have a mental image of the possibilities. (g)
>
>Dave Dougherty

I doubt whether you've got that good an imagination! It's what I used to do
though - worked better than a closet (two blankets, darkish bedroom).
However, I can imagine being surprised by the maid in a hotel doing this -
could give them some problems working out what particular fetish you might
be indulging.
AndrewF