RE: [OM] (OT) FAA Regulations?

Subject: RE: [OM] (OT) FAA Regulations?
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:43:21 -0500
I had no problems in Tampa or Orlando, they opened the cannisters which I
held in a plastic bag.  Miami, however was a different story.  They refused
and said they would only handcheck film that was rated ISO 800 or higher and
that was an FAA regulation. Well, I found no such regulation and I think the
girl was lying to me.  Miami is really awful and also watch your laptops if
you go through that airport.  They dropped mine -- twice!  The 2nd time
broke it and I'm still fighting them to get it repaired.  Incidently, even
though ISO 400 film was included, it was not fogged.

Jim Caldwell