Re: [OM]OT last for awhile?

Subject: Re: [OM]OT last for awhile?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:16:44 -0800
Take a look at a river. Come back a few minutes later and every drop of water you see is different than before. Is it the same river?

Every atom in my body has been replaced multiple times over in my lifetime, but I still think of myself as the same person.

Moose

Chuck Norcutt wrote:

And I'm reminded of the old-timer who swore that he had George
Washington's hatchet.  The same one that he had reportedly used as a
child to chop down his father's cherry tree.  It was in excellent
condition.  The handle had only been changed five times and the head
only twice. :-)