[OM] [ot] ordered a powershot :)

Subject: [OM] [ot] ordered a powershot :)
From: Acer/Siddiq <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 13:23:23 -0800
thanks to all the responded offlist; even if you hadn't i would have still
ordered the S110 for mom... so it was ordered off dell last night (since we
already had an account there with stuff bought), free ground shipping, 100ff
digicams brought the total to a shade under 342... too bad i miss
canon rebate that ended jan 31 02 (free 16mb card, spare battery case). all
that remains now is to get a nice LEATHER case, prolly that one
from henry's? if anyone knows any place else that has a form fitting canon
leather case for the s110 drop me a line please!... will let you know
how mom likes it later (OM content: i can take pics OF my OM gear with it :)

/A/S
--
dum spiro, spero
http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/