[OM] FS Zuiko 35/2.8 Shift

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 35/2.8 Shift
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:42:54 -0800 (PST)
I am selling my 35mm shift lens as I have purchased a
45mm shift/tilt for medium format. The lens is in near
perfect condition with only the slightest brassing on
just a few of the point on the aperture ring. The
paint is still shiney new. It comes with an Oly hard
case and front and rear Oly caps. Optically perfect,
the aperture stop down lever operates quickly, and
both the shift movements are free and easy.  I've
uploaded some photos at:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/images/fs/DSCF0846_2.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/images/fs/DSCF0850.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/images/fs/DSCF0853.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/images/fs/DSCF0854.JPG

I'm asking $410.00 for this. If I can find the grid
screen, I'll include it.

Please reply off-line.

Warren

=====