RE: [OM] Olympus UK sponsors adventure

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus UK sponsors adventure
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:45:18 -0700
A group from Jackson, Wyoming did it several years ago. They claimed to have
ridden 48,000 miles. We met them on the top of Teton Pass and commented that
they were so sun-burned they must have been riding for a long time. The next
day there was a newspaper article about them making their return to Jackson
after a round-the-world trip. Quite an adventure.......   /jim