Re: [OM] Winder II experiment OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder II experiment OT
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 22:30:41 -0500
I would think a night shot could be more interesting, if the light works.
Might be able to work with multiple flash shots from various directions
during a long time-lapse. Experiment from different vantage points. You can
take a low perspective to enhance the pain of the fireman, or a high one to
enhance the angel's touch of comfort. Maybe a long lens from the left
cropping to the heads. Play with it. Could be quite dramatic with the right
angle and light.  Let us see what you come up with.

Mickey