[OM] OM2s advice

Subject: [OM] OM2s advice
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:40:11 -0400
I'm back online with a new computer. Its nice, but also a real pain when you
lose all your bookmarks and email addresses.
I took the OM2s to a wedding I attended on Saturday. Okay, I thought, how can
anyone do something that stupid, but now I've gone and done it too. At the
reception, after taking a few shots of the head table, I sat back down and
noticed that I had just shot with the camera set to red 1/60th. The t20 was
firing, and I had set everything correctly except the shutter speed dial. Maybe
the Portra 400vc will get me somethng. At least I didn't do it at the church.
Advice to self: When at a wedding, dummy, just forget about resetting to red
1/60th to conserve batteries.  Batteries are cheap.
Now that I've been forced into getting a new computer, I guess I'm also in the
market for a scanner. I want something that will scan slides too, and do a
decent job. Before, because my old computer was inadequate for a scanner, I've
been ignoring those threads. So any advice is appreciated.
Wayne