Re: [OM] OM1 meter problems?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1 meter problems?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:52:06 -0500
Try the mechanical needle centering at asa 100 as Mark D. suggested.
That'll atleast indicate if the mechanics and pulleys of the meter are in
the right place.  Then tighten the ground screw as previously described by
Clint.  An ohm reading from the blue wire through the meter casing should be
about 1450 ohm.  If the reading is infinite, then meter winding is "open",
that is , meter would have to be replaced.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121