Re: [OM] OM2s advice/flat bed scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2s advice/flat bed scanners
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:28:25 EST
I find myself in a similar situation of having just bought a new computer and
am looking for a flat bed scanner.  One I'm looking at is the new Epson 2450
which will allow me to scan medium format stuff also.  The list price on the
unit is $399 and in addition to several other pieces of software, has Adobe
Photoshop Elements, which I had planned to buy anyway.  This may help head
you in a direction. Don't know if it is the right one or not. I figure we
will hear from the list.  Bill Barber