[OM] back from the brink of disaster

Subject: [OM] back from the brink of disaster
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 14:28:02 -0800
Well, I just did something really stupid but it turned out ok. I
recently purchased an OM2sp via a well known auction site. However it
wasn't working properly but no problem, the seller acting as agent for
the owner graciously agreed to take it back and refund purchase price
AND shipping. Now the stupid part, After removing my lens I covered the
hole with the cap from my 1.4xa and sent it back. DOH!!! Luckily I
discovered the error a couple of days later and emailed the guy. I sent
him the correct body cap with a couple of bucks to return the one sent
by mistake. I just received a package with the valuable cap and a MO
refund. This really makes up for the rare auction that goes sour. FWIW
this camera hasn't shown it's face back on the auction site but I
suspect it may as the owner claimed that there were no problems. So
beware of an OM2sp w/winder2.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West