[OM] Re: Why the fondness for silver noses?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why the fondness for silver noses?
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:50:22 -0000
**Original Message**

Hi Andy,

John Lind is a tough act to follow and I don't have anything to compare to
his tulip but - here's an animal shot:

http://home.attbi.com/~jjohnso4/OM_images/013.htm

Later,
Johnny

__________________________
Johnny Johnson

  Thanks Johnny, yes, John Lind is hard to follow, but you have some great
shots on your site too.  My favourites are "Reflections" & "Hayden Valley".
Great shots, but what lifts them is your choice of lens,  the 24/2.8  is one
of my favourites, it really makes pictures jump off the page/screen IMHO.
Incidently I've reserved the 28/F2 & 135/2.8 that were in the shop when I
bought the 300.  I believe the 28/F2 is a particularly fine lens, and is a
very good price, GBP 99, about half the usual price over here.  Links to
pics welcome!

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon