[OM] looking for a couple of junk lenses

Subject: [OM] looking for a couple of junk lenses
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:59:50 -0800 (PST)
I'm thinking about trying to learn how to take apart
and put back together some Zuiko lenses just in
case... (hey its a useful skill) and am looking to
acquire several complete but "junk" lenses that
someone might be willing to donate for postage and
maybe an extra buck or two. I'm looking for lenses
that have no redeemable value as they have seriosly
scratched/cracked elements, resemble a 2 month old
petri dish and/or have other problems that render them
valueless except as (I hope) a teaching tool. Lenses
that you've thrown in the back drawer never to see the
light of day again and you would be willing to donate.
So please contact me if you could donate a fungusy
50/1.8, a 28/3.5 that looks like it was cleaned with
steel wool, or even that old 250/2 that has the tiny
mark on the hood (sorry I was required to put that in
:) . Thnaks for your time.

Mark Lloyd