Re: [OM] helos, etc. in the desert

Subject: Re: [OM] helos, etc. in the desert
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:27:27 +0000
Cc: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Liked the CodeOne link Gary.  That Mark Farmer is a lucky chap!

Chris

At 22:05 -0600 4/3/02, Gary Edwards wrote:
Just back from Arizona and the second International Symposium of Aviation
Photography (ISAP-II).  What a kick!  Photographers' tour of the boneyard at
Davis-Monthan AFB, half an hour shooting our very own Apache Longbow among
the saguaro in the Superstition Mountains, and two days of listening to the
likes of Phillip Makanna, Bill Crump, and Mark Farmer!  You don't recognize
Mark's name?  Well, neither did I - but a very interesting photographer:
former Aviation Week photo contest winner, one of the featured photographers
in the Code One photo issue (Lockheed Martin F-16 magazine), Area 51 expert,
and. . .OM shooter.  OM-4ti and -3ti.

My film is in the lab, but here is the group shot.  That's me on the far
right with my arm out holding an OM-4T and a 16/3.5 Zuiko making my own
shot.

http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/ISAP_II.html

Some of Mark's OM work is at:

http://www.codeonemagazine.com/archives/2000/articles/jan_00/farmer/index.ht
ml

Next year, ISAP-III, will be in Dayton, Ohio for the Wright Brothers' first
flight centennial. Coming, Barry?

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/

--