Re: [OM] back from the brink of disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] back from the brink of disaster
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:44:22 -0500
An excellent solution IF there's someone of the female (hopefully)
persuasion in the house who uses it.  My boss has only the clear
kind, so that wouldn't help much.  Besides, I took the manly-man
approach and used Rustoleum enamel primer, since it was open and
in use for something else, all the while making Tim Allen type
noises.

Walt Wayman